A true leader must first and foremost master the Art of Communication! Communication is the single most essential ingredient getting across your thoughts to people. It requires the ability to tuning in into the frequency of others, thus being able to sense where they are coming from. Empathy for people is absolutely crucial, and so is integrity, honesty, and trustworthiness in your doing. Accepting people and acknowledging them as who they are is the key to truly connecting with them on a deeper level. Communicating begins with listening, and continues with even more listening. It is about the others and not about you as a leader. Paying attention to what they want is opening the channel for cooperation, collaboration, and cocreation. Hence, people will feel that what they do is meaningful. And people doing meaningful things are most motivated to deliver excellence!
- On Dealing With The Unexpected
- On The Magic of Storytelling
- On Reputation
- On the Secret of The Casual Conversation
- On the Art of Communication
- On Ethics and Integrity
- On Traditional Leadership
- On the Transformational Power of Social Media
- On New Leadership
- On Requirements for Leaders
- On Traditional Hierarchies
- On the Impact of Technology
- On Organizational Change and The Leadership of The...
- ▼ February (13)