Everything depends on your reputation, especially being a leader. Reputation is based on your core values ... such as Integrity, Honesty, Trustworthiness. People will measure you against your values, looking into what you are saying and even more what your are doing. Building your reputation takes a lot of time. Protect your reputation with your life if needed, so to speak. Stay always true to yourself and your values, never settle for less! Your reputation is a decisive factor when it comes to true leadership. When you slip only once it will be gone in a second ... and so will be the people having trusted you! And always remember: How you do anything in life, you do everything!
- On Dealing With The Unexpected
- On The Magic of Storytelling
- On Reputation
- On the Secret of The Casual Conversation
- On the Art of Communication
- On Ethics and Integrity
- On Traditional Leadership
- On the Transformational Power of Social Media
- On New Leadership
- On Requirements for Leaders
- On Traditional Hierarchies
- On the Impact of Technology
- On Organizational Change and The Leadership of The...
- ▼ February (13)